March 7, 2010

Get one free!

It's my BLOGAVERSARY! 

On Tuesday a year ago I entered blog land, and what a wonderful journey it has been sharing my life as a stitcher! What wonderful blog friends I have made all around the world. Thank you for being part of my journey.

Now you can't have a celebration without a freebie! What I have planned for you is a


BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE

offer on all patterns. If you buy a pattern, you will be entitled to receive another one of equal or lesser value, FREE ... And you get to choose which one you would like!

So if you would like to join my celebrations, hop over to my website and make your choice.

One IMPORTANT thing: To receive your free pattern, DO NOT add that pattern to the Paypal Cart, otherwise you will automatically be charged for it. Please e-mail me and let me know what you would like to receive as your free pattern after you 've made your purchase. I will then e-mail you both the purchased pattern and your free choice.


The free offer will last for two weeks, ending on 22 March 2010

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This week two lovely ladies have let me know they have already completed the first block of the new Free BOM - Gifts of Grace! Aren't they clever ... and organized! They have done such a lovely job too. Here's Janet's:



                                 

How are you going with yours?

Watch this space next week for the next block of Gifts of Grace.

Happy stitching,
Val

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY...Janet & Martina your blocks are beautiful, a real inspiration to me :) I really need to get mine going. Thank you for sharing them with everyone Val! Looking forward to next week:)

Hugs,
Terry M

Margot said...

Congratulations on the Blog and the beautiful work.
hugs

Pat from Florida said...

Val,
This stitchery is so nice! I'm grabbing a button for my blog:
patspattering.blogspot.com

Allie said...

Congrats on your blogiversary - mine is coming up too! Love the blocks, they both look great!

Linda in Calif. said...

I just found your site. Oh I'm so excited about your BOM!! I love the message that goes along with each one. I've printed off block #1. I just love it. THANK YOU!!!!! Linda in Calif.

Wendyb said...

What???...one year already!!!! Doesn't time fly...must go and have a look at your website Val....congratulations on many more productive bloggy years!
sugary hugs XX Wendyb :O)

Tammy said...

Beautiful stitchery! Love it and the message that goes along with it.
Thank you so much for sharing :)
I have added your button to my blog.
Happy Blog Anniversary!